“Breakfast in the Sun”

Ranked #25 of 196 Restaurants in Nelson
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Sitting outside on a Saturday morning, enjoying a wonderful breakfast from the extensive choices available.
Lovely food and outdoor dining - perfect.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My meal of pizza was great and my flat white was perfect. The service was good with quick ordering and quick delivery. I do however find the accoustics bad, seems noisy with a faint echo and this unfortunately detracts from the whole experience for me.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I grew up in this area and always loved lambretta! After being abroad and being back around Nelson first choice of restaurant was lambretta as I remember excellent service and great food!
The food was still delicious- I went with family and we had fish of the day, pasta of the day, pizza and chicken salad. However I felt as I was ignored- I must admit I was speaking Korean with my family and I think they thought we were tourists and couldn't speak English at all- but even if that was the case they shouldn't be rude to a paying customer. Still the best place for pasta and pizza! The girl who brought the food over was excellent though! But ppl at the counter need to get fired!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been going hre on and off for years. Food is okay but expensive for what you get. Service was good this time but previously has been average.......and they annoyingly charge on public holidays which means I will always go somewhere else out of principle.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Good food - great busy, buzzy place and great people too. Food always looks so good here and delivers on taste.