World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum
and up
Full-Day Self-Guided Cycle and Sail Adventure from Nelson
Ranked #1 of 84 things to do in Nelson
More attraction details
Owner description: The World of WearableArt and Classic Cars Museum is an iconic Nelson visitor attraction that celebrates two passions united by design. Amazing Wearable works of Art from the annual WOW Awards Show are displayed alongside one of Australasia's biggest private collections of rare, Classic Cars. The Museum also includes a Cafe renowned for it's tasty, healthy treats, a Retail Store full of NZ art and jewelry designs, and the ever-changing Reflections Art Gallery. Open every day 10am - 5pm (except Christmas Day)
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is an amazing collection of "art" work. Well worth a visit. We didn't see the car collection next to it but I'm sure it would be impressive too.

There are newer reviews for World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

WOW.... What an easy way to spend time!!
I'm just a mere male, so wasn't attracted to this place by the "fashion" on show (although it certainly WAS interesting!). What attracted me, and ultimately blew me away was the amazing display of automobiles from all over the world. Many cars displayed were once common on our roads, but many times during this visit I found myself commenting to my travelling companions, "How long is it since you have seen one of these?"
A memorable experience that I hope to revisit in the future... WOW!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Really good fun - with the WoW outfits and all the vintage cars - highly recommend doing the add on. A bit pricey if not on special but good fun for the family.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

loved the creativity. was surprised at how much I enjoyed the car museum (given that i'm NOT a petrol head!) worth a visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Whilst my wife and her friends went off to the market that they didn't find, I went to the car museum. I have been to many and although the entrance fee seemed a lot it was worth it. So much to see and would actually go again