“Yoghurt Treats”
Review of Yogi's

Yogi's
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Nelson
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Really clean and fresh but I feel that the varieties of flavours was rather limited and not all that exciting.

1  Thank JillW21

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My partner and I took two of our children to Yogi's for a treat and they thoroughly enjoyed it. We enjoyed watching them helping themselves to the flavoured yoghurts and the fresh fruit, lollies, chocolate and toppings. However, when the filled containers were weighed (the price is $3 per 100g) and we came to pay, the lovely woman behind the counter said the total would be $17.30 for the two desserts. We looked at each other in stunned silence at the amount. I handed over the cash and the children were oblivious to our horror. We let them enjoy their treat without comment. They had the smallest of the range of four pottles and did not over-indulge on the toppings and we chose not to have anything, so we looked at it from the perspective that the bill could have been much worse. The staff were very helpful and the premises clean with ample seating. I think, as customers are serving themselves, that perhaps hand sanitiser could be provided before they touch anything. Lovely flavours but be prepared to pay lots if you want more than just a taste.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

They only had 4 flavours of frozen yogurt you could choose from - banana, plain, watermelon and straciatella. And it was pretty expensive at $3 per 100ml.

Yogurt and toppings were nice though and the place has a fair bit of seating available.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

after a meal out we came across yogis while looking around Nelson. very pleased we did. this is a great place and the yoghurts are great. it is self help and you pay by weight. and there are many extras you can spread over your yoghurt .but highly recommend the berry fruit with a chocolate. very friendly staff and a very spotless surrounds.we will be back next time we are in Nelson.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This isn't a restaurant but is a frozen yoghurt cafe. The frozen yoghurt flavours are so nice - especially the berry ones. Some of the names are a bit misleading so you can ask for a sample. For example, bubblegum sounded absolutely disgusting as a flavour. But it really was a berry flavour. However, you help yourself to the different toppings and pay at the end. This is a treat place and I have to say it is popular with young and old. It can be a bit pricey so watch you don't go overboard. But the fresh fruit is my favourite. While the kids way prefer all the lollies. My only gripe is it seems to be staffed by kids who aren't that helpful and are more interested in standing behind the counter eating the lolies. But I highly recommend this. You wont regret it!