“excellent coffee and great atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kush Cafe
Ranked #23 of 170 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Cafe, International, New Zealand
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nelson, New Zealand
“excellent coffee and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I like the cofee at Kush the best and I also love the atmosphere there. Staff is also very nice, especially the owner is really cool. Highly recommended. They do not have a lot of food though, so more for chilling and having coffee or tea. All coffee is organic by the way and they sell beans as well at very good prices.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jo L

• Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Busy on a Saturday”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This place makes good coffee but the organisation and service is very poor. If you go on a Saturday be prepared for a long wait even for takeaway coffee as they do not prioritise takeaways and don't have a good system in place.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jane F
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Amazing chillicinno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

If you go here, and love spicy things, like a spicy hot chocolate...DEFINITELY try the Chillicinno. It will set your mouth on fire!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Michelle H
Nelson, New Zealand
“I would hurry back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I went to kush cafe for a coffee I was so shocked in the time management for 2 take away coffees we waited 15 minutes and it wasn't even busy. No one appear to be making any coffees then 10 minutes had passed and a staff member started to make our coffees. I could believe what I saw next the staff member was eating as she was making our coffee, that's not a good look for front counter and the coffee was one of the worst coffees I have had in a long time. I normally don't complain about bad coffee but I couldn't by pass this as I got bad coffee and not such good service. I don't think I will be going back in a hurry such a shame

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Donna R
Cleveland, Australia
“Great place to hang out and enjoy great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were in Nelson for over a week and this place became our daily 'coffee fix' location. Very open and airy Cafe, great friendly staff. Both of us drank Espresso's with water on the side, very nice coffee indeed and even my days that I was on a triple shot with water on the side - great :-)
The Carrot Cake is Awesome!
Free WiFi if you ask for it!
Good location
Keep up the great work Guys / Gals, we hope to see you again very soon.

• Visited February 2014