Delorenzos Studio Apartments
Chelsea Park Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$90
Saxton Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$78
Aloha Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

Trailways Hotel Nelson(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
$80
Harbourside Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$96
Joya Garden & Villa Studios(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Century Park Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$39
  • Beachfront
INNBetween Lodge and Backpackers Nelson(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$44
$32
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswashing machine and dryerspa bathheated poolgreat apartmentclose to townsky channelseasy walking distancetrafalgar parkwould stay here againexcellent locationsmall balconyfull kitchenplunger coffeeheat pumpcomfy bedshort walkconvenient location
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I stayed here on a recent business training trip with several colleagues. The property was lovely and the apartments very well maintained. We were made very comfortable. The units are modern, very clean, and have been thoughtfully outfitted. All the small lovely touches were included - truffle chocolates upon arrival, great coffee from a local company, a wide range of teas. Some other great points - washing machine and dryer with laundry soap, fantastic spa bath (brilliant after a day's kayaking!), WiFi internet.
They have a comprehensive Environmental Policy which was nice to see.
Room service was available up until 9pm, via the Trailways restaurant across the road - but we didn't use it. The restaurant was great for breakfast though, fantastic buffet - well worth visiting in the morning if you don't feel like using the apartment kitchen to make your own meal.
The unit was quiet, there was a newspaper outside the door every morning, and the housekeeping was unobtrusive and thorough. Plenty of extra pillows and bathrobes in the cupboard.
In short I found it a very comfortable stay, with the small details taken care of. I would happily stay again and hope to the next time I am in Nelson.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2010

We stayed in a poolside apartment and were extremely impressed with the detail inside. It is rare to get a motel room that has dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and the bonus of a spa bath. The water pressure of the shower was also a very welcoming, for the travel weary it is hot and needle point. Fresh coffee, washing machine powder we also appreciated.
The location is superb being only a short stroll to middle of town and many fabulous cafes and restaurants, but still very quiet..
The managers were very friendly and welcoming, and no, I'm not related. My opinion....5 star.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2010

We stayed for 4 nights & we found the apartment to provide everything and more, for a relaxing stay. We had a very sunny and warm poolside upstairs room and were more than comfortable. The rooms are very well serviced and extremely clean. The staff and Managers were all very friendly. We would stay here again!!!! So central too!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This was one of those places we found by accident after simply pulling over for a nights sleep. We were sold on the location straight away (a further 5 minute drive into town). Inside the large room had everything you could think of for a typical apartment and then some. Flat screen tv, stereo, fax machine, spa bath and dvd player. As it was all so modern and clean we could relax. Not sure if it had recently been 'done up' but was well worth the hundred or so odd dollars.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We thoroughly enjoy staying at DeLorenzos Hotel. We often travel to Nelson for both work and leisure and stay at DeLorenzo's if we can get their peak price down a bit! They have everything you need, it's our home away from home. We don't spend a lot of time in the room but I can see that people walking past the door might be a bit disconcerting but there are sheers to hide behind!
There is a kitchen, washing machine and even a drier! The beds are super comfortable and the heat pumps cranks. I love the bath, that was the first thing that drew me here.
It is very close to town, parking is no problem and the people are lovely. I left my watch behind on a trip (a very nice one) and rang a while later to find they were still hanging on to it...I love the honesty of NZ! I hadn't left any details for them to find me but they still posted it back to me as soon as I rang.
We still make it our first choice hotel in Nelson.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business