“Made my first trip to Nelson fantastic!!”
Review of Relish Waterfront Dining - CLOSED

Relish Waterfront Dining
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: email info@relishdining.co.nz
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Beautiful views from the second level of the local yacht club.

I had the warm pork salad as an entree, which was an Asian inspired dish highlighted with coriander, bean sprouts and peanuts. The dressing was so delicious that I would have liked to drink it!

The staff were second to none helping me with my wine selection, allowing a taste of their preferred varieties to match with the crisp skinned salmon that I had ordered as a main.

The salmon was cooked exactly as I believe it should be. Rare on the inside and crispy on on outer.

The unusual accompaniment of roasted sweet corn and capsicum with cream worked perfectly, it is so good to see this type of creativity.

Thank you to everyone involved. I hope that people read this and flock to your lively restaurant, because they will be impressed!

Reviewed December 3, 2011

What a great place to eat at with a great view of the waterfront and the service and the food was even better than the view.A top place.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

We enjoyed the bay and port views and the service and food were good

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I have dined art Relish several times when I am in Nelson for work. I love the food - there is a great choice and each dish has it's own unique flavours. I have recently been in the UK and Italy and one thing I really appreciate about good NZ cuisine is how vegetables are always an important part adding flavour and texture to a main dish.
The setting overlooking the sea is great and the service friendly, effective and personable.
A must go for reasonably priced excellent food with local wines to compliment the meal.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This restaurat is in a great location, upstairs and right on the water.
The meal was the best we have had in a long time. We went for the seafood, and it was great. Very fresh & tasty.
The sole waitress was very busy, but service was always good.