“WOW”

Hopgoods
Ranked #1 of 183 Restaurants in Nelson
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good honest local cuisine, served in a casual environment.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was on a quick trip to visit friend and we went to Hopgoods. IT was devine food. Beautiful tastes, exquisite flavours. Nicely cooked. Definitely recommend the crispy duck. I highly recommend this for a great meal. good wine selection as well. Its not initimate settings, but well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A wonderful evening at Hopgoods. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meals. Amazing flavours. The chocolate mousse was heavenly. Would recommend to book as it was very busy.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had the prawns, my husband had the duck entree - wonderful. I had the pork belly, my husband had the rabbit - mouthwatering. I had the truffles, my husband had the chocolate mousse - devine!!!! This was a busy Thursday night, but it was an incredible meal. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a more upmarket dining experience, with a wonderful, casual-but-smart atmosphere and great service!! My husband and I have been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years and this was one of the best, if not the best, meals we have had ever experienced in all that time. Good on you Hopgoods - you did it right!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

our desserts were fantastic both visually and taste and the service was done with condideration and a smile

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The food and service is excellent, if a little pricey. The atmosphere is casual, hard surfaces everywhere. Still, an excellent restaurant worth your time and money.