“Fun on skywire”

Happy Valley Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience guided ATV 4 wheel quad bike tours; ride the world's only Skywire flying fox; play Paintball; enjoy a horse trek or ride in the amphibious Argo.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I talked a friend into doing the skywire as he was scared of heights. It was a Monday afternoon and as it was quiet we actually got to have a couple of goes on the skywire..The staff were really laid back funny guys but really safety conscious at the same time. I thought the ride would terrify my friend but he loved it..as it was not scary like a rollercoaster and you could look at the scenery both forwards and backwards.

1  Thank Sue R

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Had a fantastic time here - South Island trip highlight. Very funny yet safety conscious guide, Hilarious actually made my morning along with the stunning scenery, Watching my 5 yr old on an ATV then the zipline was a memory I will have forever. If it were not for our guide Andrew ( I think I got that right) I would have to rely on my memory as we lost my iphone with holiday pics and vidoes in our travels there and Andrew rode off like a knight in shining armour and radioed back to base that he had found it, he was even happier than we were, really lovely people running a very professional outfit. More than happy to entrust them with my 5 yr old for the morning and he is still talking about his EPIC flying fox! One of those experiences that 5 yr old may actually remember when he is all grown up.

2  Thank Vanessa B
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Take a 4WD drive up to the top of the forest. Its a bit scary if you're not used to it at first but within minutes you'll feel like a pro. See amazing views at the top of the forest and have the biggest thrill down the 1.6km skywire - whoosh at 90kms per hour. Awesome! Great team and service and very safety conscious. I like that! Thanks team

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Grat destination for family fun, horse treks, quad bikes and the sky wire and paintball all in a farm setting. Close to Nelson city a must do for a family day out or kids birthday parties. Dennis

1  Thank notagain9
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went on the sky wire. I'm not into adrenalin sports at all, but would do this ride again in a heart beat! We were there on a quiet day, so the natural silence was wonderful! The view of the native bush from above was stunning and the larger view out to the ocean and mountains beyond were well worth the price of admission! The staff was friendly and very helpful.