My husband and I had a delightful one night stay at the Monaco. We had a upstairs sea view hotel room. The room was cozy, very nicely furnished and had a window that opened to the gorgeous gardens below. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We arrived for breakfast just as the kitchen was closing. The chef cheerfully agreed to cook us breakfast anyways. Have dinner at the Honest Lawyers across the street - dinner can be charged to your hotel room. The restaurant has excellent food and a great English pub atmosphere. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco