We stayed here for two nights, thoroughly enjoy the visit and felt it was excellent value.
Th e whole development is large and based on a British style village including cobbles, village signs and its very own small upmarket shops.
Our room was not large but very well presented in every way. We overlooked a small village style pond with very friendly ducks! Our one minor moan was the level of lighting. The bulbs were 40v and far too low for reading. A little research could solve this glitch easily.
We ate in the restaurant which had a great ambiance. The staff were excellent and we enjoyed the meal very much.
This hotel was very good value and was in fact the same price as a bed ans breakfast accommodation we stayed at the night before...there was no comparison. A pleasant first class experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco