Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments
Palms Nelson(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$67
Delorenzos Studio Apartments(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$75
Harbourside Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$96
$90
Rutherford Hotel Nelson(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Pool
Century Park Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$89
Aloha Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$63
The Sails Nelson(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$122
$118
Priceline
Balmoral Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$74
Chelsea Park Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
Priceline
Palazzo Motor Lodge(Nelson)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Agoda.com
All reviewsenglish villagehonest lawyervillage greenbedroom cottageold englishonsite restaurantgas fireclose to the airportenglish stylewashing machinethe cottagesgreat pubhotel roomminute drivelounge areanew zealandlarge bathroom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Cannot fault it from the moment we arrived early. We were supposed to be picked up from the airport and when I rang to say that they hadn't arrived the instantly said get a taxi and they would pay for it. Great service without any grumblings

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Grand_Mercure_Nelson, General Manager at Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.
I am sorry about the confusion with the shuttle service, we do offer a complimentary airport shuttle but I am happy to hear that the receptionist was able to help you on this occasion with a taxi. We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Nelson.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I loved staying here, I could not fault it. I felt as I was in a country in Europe. Very good pillows, king sized bed was amazing, televisions in the bedroom and lounge area was great. Massive, clean and new bathroom, I could not have asked for better. Self contained if you want to cook there. Quiet and we were close to the road. Good heating, lovely furnishings. We did not dine or use the bar so I am not sure about this. You need a car as it is out of Nelson city but I would not let that put you off staying there, it is well worth the nice, scenic drive to the hotel.

Room Tip: We were near the road and it was still quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apts. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We came here as part of a Air NZ weekend deal. We were impressed with the place, could be a small village in England! The room was a good size with a good selection of tea which I really love. Nice and quiet, they have rooms upstairs and we were in one downstairs, and got a park outside which was nice. The staff where really helpful, and the only downside was the bed was actually 2 beds pushed together which I hate, but other than that was all good. The onsite restaurant is fantastic - we had the best dinner we have had in a long time! They also have a laundry and vending machine which is handy as you are away from the shops, but a beautiful location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review. I am really happy to hear that you like the layout of the resort and the facilities we have to offer and am even happier to hear how much you enjoyed your evening meal, I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to our headchef. Thank you for your feedback regarding the beds in the one bedroom studios, these are California king split beds which allow us to offer king or twin bedding configuration. I am sorry that this was not to your preference. Perhaps on your next visit you may like to try one of our One Bedroom Cottages with Spa, these rooms feature a four poster queen size bed with Spa Bath and double headed shower, as well a gas fire and full kitchen facilities, a real home away from home.
Thank you again for your wonderful comments and we look forward to welcoming you back one day in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here courtesy of a wotif mystery hotel deal for nelson.When I booked I mistakenly clicked and paid for wrong date.I contacted Mercure and they were most obliging and also honoured the date change and let us have another night at same wotif price.($105 p n).5 star accommodation with spa in room and use of resort facilities including gym and jacussi.Only negative was the roundabout way to get there but when you got used to it there was no problems.In airport flightpath but planes stop at night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful mystery deal experience and I am glad to hear that the receptionist was able to help with amending your dates. At Grand Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We hope to be able to welcome you back to the Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apts on your next visit to Nelson. Thanks you again for sharing your lovely comments.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We chose to stay in this hotel again after a previous visit. It remains a favourite of ours.

A little set apart from the facilities in Nelson it compensates by having a thriving restaurant and also a public house on site. There are views across the water from both facilities.

A good Mercure hotel and we would recommend to all parties who have their own transport with them.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apts. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.