$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

The Mill House(Oamaru)(Great Value!)
$69
$68
$83
$78
Agoda.com
All reviewsmotor lodgecourtyard restaurantbowling greenone nightsky moviesfriendly ladycomfortable bedby chancegreat place to staycomfortable staywater pressurethe main roadsouth islandgood sizeeasy accessunitmotel
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. My room was spacious and had everything I needed, but there was a musty old cigarette smoke smell in the room that made it hard to enjoy the (brief) stay. There's no way around it: this place needs some updates, both cosmetic and functional. The heater sounded like a helicopter. On a positive note, we appreciated the many TV channels and the excellent, free wifi.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

What an excellent experience.
Anybody that sleepover at this place should definitely try the restaurant onsite. That was one of the best meals ever. Do not know the chefs name but boy he is a hidden gem. Definitely worth going

Room Tip: Try the studio units
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Have stayed here on and off over the years and had several rooms. some are definitely better than others. first time in some years and not as impressed as once was.
it is now feeling dated. the room I got this time was lacking a table and a sofa which for me is a must. heater very noisy. restaurant had good food at a good price to also another positive for me. ice in the fridge. will only stay again if I can get the right room I used to get.
get the rooms up the back and up stairs or you will be listening to baths, showers and toilets all night .

Room Tip: up the back and up stairs
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Rooms remind me a bit of seventies décor and I don't mean in a negative way, just remind me of our family home(s) growing up.

Units are clean, beds really comfy, the two rooms I have been in both had softish beds which I found great.

There is a restaurant attached which I haven't tried yet but will endeavour to do so, very friendly at reception and I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Many thanks to the owners who accommodated us and our lovely dogs. Room is spacious, clean, complete. Backyard is big and so convenient for our dogs.
Good value for money.
Great choice for my business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business