$81
$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Bella Vista Motel Oamaru(Oamaru)(Great Value!)
$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

The Mill House(Oamaru)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Bar/Lounge
$349
$290
Northstar(Oamaru)
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$89
$65
$92
$84
Agoda.com
AAA Thames Court Motel(Oamaru)(Great Value!)
$79
$76
Agoda.com
All reviewsmotor lodgecourtyard restaurantbowling greenone nightsky moviesfriendly ladycomfortable bedby chancegreat place to staycomfortable staywater pressurethe main roadsouth islandgood sizeeasy accessunitmotel
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Have stayed here on and off over the years and had several rooms. some are definitely better than others. first time in some years and not as impressed as once was.
it is now feeling dated. the room I got this time was lacking a table and a sofa which for me is a must. heater very noisy. restaurant had good food at a good price to also another positive for me. ice in the fridge. will only stay again if I can get the right room I used to get.
get the rooms up the back and up stairs or you will be listening to baths, showers and toilets all night .

Room Tip: up the back and up stairs
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Rooms remind me a bit of seventies décor and I don't mean in a negative way, just remind me of our family home(s) growing up.

Units are clean, beds really comfy, the two rooms I have been in both had softish beds which I found great.

There is a restaurant attached which I haven't tried yet but will endeavour to do so, very friendly at reception and I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Many thanks to the owners who accommodated us and our lovely dogs. Room is spacious, clean, complete. Backyard is big and so convenient for our dogs.
Good value for money.
Great choice for my business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights, nothing fancy, bit dated, but all we required. Clean and tidy, quiet, parking outside room. Comfortable bed, good value. Friendly lady in office and cleaning lady. Sky television.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2014

An excellent place to stay for a visit to Oamaru, or as a stopover. This was our second stay here and both times we have found our units to be clean and comfortable with plenty of hot water and at a very reasonable rate. This time we had unit No. 20 on the right side of the driveway with a nice outlook into a small garden and access through a sliding door. Although the motel is right on the main road there is minimal (if any) road noise in the units and while not right in the township it is only a short drive into town. There is also a restaurant on site, which we didn't use, but which looks very pleasant. Extremely helpful staff both on the telephone in making the booking and also on our arrival. We would most definitely stay here again and certainly recommend.

Room Tip: Unit No. 20 on the right side of the driveway was spacious with a nice outlook into a small garden with sliding door access and outdoor furniture.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple