“Wow, super fast service & delivery of my order to Australia in only 4 days!”

The New Zealand Whisky Company
Ranked #9 of 31 things to do in Oamaru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come in and try our World Famous New Zealand Whisky. Relax with a dram and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Historic Precinct. We also have a wide range of locally made Craft Chocolate and Whisky Fudge to be enjoyed along with your Whisky. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wow, super fast service & delivery of my order to Australia in only 4 days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

During a visit to NZ last April (2011) my Husband tasted some Milford Whisky & was delighted with the taste & quality of the product. We live in Melbourne & a few weeks ago I wanted to try to buy some Milford 20year aged whisky for my Husbands Birthday.
I contacted the New Zealand Whisky Company & they were most helpful & managed to express deliver my order & it arrived yesterday on my Husband's Birthday!
I was delighted & so was he last night when he tasted his pressie.
Thank you Troy & everyone at The New Zealand Whisky Company, we look forward to visiting you at Omaru soon.

Visited November 2011