“Awesome”
Review of Skydive Burnaby

Skydive Burnaby
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Wainfleet
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydiving is the most exciting day trip you could ask for in St Kitts, on your personal experience you receive 25 minute ground briefing 20 minute aerial tour of the island, breathtaking views. 30-35 second exhilarating freefall, 5-7 minute parachute ride to North Frigate Bay Beach. Ground transportation provided.
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My son who is autistic and wanted to have the thrill of his life. He got it.
The staff were very safety oriented and detailed about everything which was going to happen so there was no surprises. Very important. The introduction video was a great way to calm any pre jump jitters.
Scott's video of the ground training and jump was excellent. The editing brought life and music into a tremendous experience which we will both carry with us for ever.
Highly Recommended!

"landing"
"jumper"
"lake"

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I just completed my first skydive at Burnabys. What an amazing experience. I had a lot of fun and all of the staff were very friendly. I have to say I wasn't very nervous but even if I was, the way the staff approach and explain everything it puts you at ease.

We started with a training video followed by some papers to sign. Once everything was filled out I waited a bit and then I was given my pre-training which reviewed the video I had watched. Following the pre-training I was then given again a proper training with my tandem skydiving partner (coach). We practiced inside and then outside simulating the jump. My skydiver was Laurent. Very professional guy and a lot of fun. Smiled the whole time together and was patient and very thorough with safety from start to finish. Nothing was unexpected because he told me what will happen and later when we did something he would remind me again.

I would highly recommend jumping at skydive Burnaby. They really are top notch and worth everything. They also have packages where you can get either pictures, videos, or pictures and videos. Very clear and a unique way to remember and share your experience.

Thank you again for the amazing experience and I won't hesitate to skydive again!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent facility to learn to sky dive! Lessons are taught prior to your jump. Your complete experience is recorded on a DVD for purchase at end of the day. Very professional and experienced staff. If your not a thrill seeker it’s fun to just watch!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Th s has been on my bucket list since I was a teen. Always to terrified to book it. It was one of the best experiences of my life. The staff there were fantastic, my instructor was awesome, and I am so thrilled I splurged on the video. I relive the experience every time I watch it. Will definitely do it again!

Date of experience: January 2018