Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

My son who is autistic and wanted to have the thrill of his life. He got it. The staff were very... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018
Gene W
Amazing!

I just completed my first skydive at Burnabys. What an amazing experience. I had a lot of fun and... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
slayer4ya
Qingdao, China
via mobile

All reviews my son an amazing experience bucket list video safety skydive scott thrill pre training facility burnaby coach guy landing jumper lake
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Owners and staff are great, very professional and a great understanding for safety. This was our second attempt at trying to go skydiving as the first try we had too many clouds.Couldn't have asked for a better day in weather. Facilities very clean, equipment in great shape. Scott was awesome as my tandem instructor. He took lots of pictures of me plus lots of my party of 5 before we went up and after landing. Two thumbs up. Would jump again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Best facility in Ontario with beautiful views over the lake. Very safety conscious. The staff are helping and friendly. I did my first tandem here and later learned to skydive. I keep coming back!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time! Our instructors, Sam and PD, were hilarious and really helped to make the experience! I thought I'd have second thoughts before jumping but between the training and talking to staff, coaches, and other experienced jumpers while we waited for the weather to cooperate, I was so excited to fly. Thanks so much for an awesome experience and looking forward to coming back!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

This was the best experience of a lifetime and I will never forget it - Tara, Mike, Sam and Scott are all amazing. They are very professional and knew everything there was to know and to help guide you along the way - couldn't have asked for better instructors! My boyfriend Luke and I had a blast and will definitely be going again - we totally recommend this place :)

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Every weekend I watch hundreds of people fall from the sky, and thats close enough for me, but these guys have a fantastic safety history, accommodation and have so much going on locally.

It's an amazing area full of stuff to do with near by beaches and places to eat.

If you are into thrills, this is the place to get them.

Again GREAT safety rating

Just for the record, I've not jumped and won't unless the plane is crashing but I love watching people there

Date of experience: July 2016