“Great place for a tandem or as an experienced skydiver”
Review of Skydive Burnaby

Skydive Burnaby
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Wainfleet
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydiving is the most exciting day trip you could ask for in St Kitts, on your personal experience you receive 25 minute ground briefing 20 minute aerial tour of the island, breathtaking views. 30-35 second exhilarating freefall, 5-7 minute parachute ride to North Frigate Bay Beach. Ground transportation provided.
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Best facility in Ontario with beautiful views over the lake. Very safety conscious. The staff are helping and friendly. I did my first tandem here and later learned to skydive. I keep coming back!

All reviews
"landing"
"jumper"
"lake"

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time! Our instructors, Sam and PD, were hilarious and really helped to make the experience! I thought I'd have second thoughts before jumping but between the training and talking to staff, coaches, and other experienced jumpers while we waited for the weather to cooperate, I was so excited to fly. Thanks so much for an awesome experience and looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed August 3, 2016

This was the best experience of a lifetime and I will never forget it - Tara, Mike, Sam and Scott are all amazing. They are very professional and knew everything there was to know and to help guide you along the way - couldn't have asked for better instructors! My boyfriend Luke and I had a blast and will definitely be going again - we totally recommend this place :)

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Every weekend I watch hundreds of people fall from the sky, and thats close enough for me, but these guys have a fantastic safety history, accommodation and have so much going on locally.

It's an amazing area full of stuff to do with near by beaches and places to eat.

If you are into thrills, this is the place to get them.

Again GREAT safety rating

Just for the record, I've not jumped and won't unless the plane is crashing but I love watching people there