Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

My son who is autistic and wanted to have the thrill of his life. He got it. The staff were very... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018
Gene W
Amazing!

I just completed my first skydive at Burnabys. What an amazing experience. I had a lot of fun and... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
slayer4ya
Qingdao, China
via mobile

All reviews my son an amazing experience bucket list video safety skydive scott thrill pre training facility burnaby coach guy landing jumper lake
Reviewed August 3, 2016

This was the best experience of a lifetime and I will never forget it - Tara, Mike, Sam and Scott are all amazing. They are very professional and knew everything there was to know and to help guide you along the way - couldn't have asked for better instructors! My boyfriend Luke and I had a blast and will definitely be going again - we totally recommend this place :)

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Every weekend I watch hundreds of people fall from the sky, and thats close enough for me, but these guys have a fantastic safety history, accommodation and have so much going on locally.

It's an amazing area full of stuff to do with near by beaches and places to eat.

If you are into thrills, this is the place to get them.

Again GREAT safety rating

Just for the record, I've not jumped and won't unless the plane is crashing but I love watching people there

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

Words can't describe how overwhelmed I am with my first dive!! Staff is awesome and the instructors were the best a guy could ask for. I do tons of adrenaline actives and being here was the best experience by far for a jump. If anyone is looking for their first jump this is the place to be!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed March 24, 2015

Absolutley wonderful safe folks Tara, Mike and Scott, They are meticulous about safety, Definitely do this if you want the thrill of a life time and get the video you will; not be disappointed!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed September 7, 2014 via mobile

I did my first sky dive here in May 2012 - amazing experience. You can see all 5 lakes from this jump. The instructors are fun and knowledgeable, the front line staff are great. Safety first: I had postpone our jump one day was too windy, but they accommodated us first thing next day. I recommend purchasing the video option (it's pricey, but worth the memories of rewatching and reliving the experience)! All in all, highly recommended!