“Beutiful and friendly Gold Palace Jaipur” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Gold Palace & Resort

The Gold Palace & Resort
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
UK (Cheshire)
“Beutiful and friendly Gold Palace Jaipur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2007

I had an amazing experience at this hotel, unlike what I had read on Trip Advisior. I had arranged a massive gathering at this hotel for a family reunion. When I first walked into the hotel, I was greeted very warmly by all the staff. The accomodation manger, Subhashish, was a very friendly person and had arranged everything for me very well. There was excellent food, best I have tasted in any hotel. There was such a wide variety of dishes,from western to asian, and there were different dishes every day. We had a pool side party and the pool was very clean even though it was outside. The rooms were immactulate and had super super King size beds. The hotel had arranged a DJ for us and we can reccoment him for any function. We are now back in UK , but will defintely go back there when we visit jaipur. I have no hesitation to reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Liked — Staff behaviour; Food; Friendly atmosphere
  • Disliked — Distance from the city
  • Tips/Secrets — No wheel Chair access to main lobby- Ramp is required
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
west yorkshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2006

After 6 hr drive from Delhi we were so ready for a swim but what awaited us was a green stagnant pool , which was never cleaned all the time we were there.Staff so unhelpful, restaurant a total flop, this is like a hotel from the carry on films. it's location dosen't help really isolated. We dont moan for the sake of it , travelled round the world twice , and this is one of the worst we have been in , stay closer to the city,

• Stayed June 2005
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank boeing747

Travelers are raving about these Kookas hotels

London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2006

I stayed at this place and found that the property seems to be good from outside. However service was bad than a budget hotel I stayed before this hotel in Jaipur. This place is away from the city (say about 15km) and has no unwanted noise around. Funny thing I noticed was that swimming pool was open after 2pm!! Not sure if this was for that specific day.

I wanted internet connection and I was made to wait for 30 mins before manager's cellphone was used for dialup connection.

Bathroom was not very clean!! Dint look new! I paid Rs.6999 (INR) for 2 nights in top class room which included breakfast and dinner for two.

I will not go to this hotel if I have an option! "Service" is the main ingredient missing out of this hotel!!

I will try adding photos in the next review comment.
Cheers
Prith

• Stayed March 2006
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank prithvi_n_hema
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Lebua Resort Jaipur
Lebua Resort Jaipur
#112 of 376 in Jaipur
Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur

Been to The Gold Palace & Resort? Share your experiences!