“Beautiful architectural structure and awesome food”

Le Meridien Jaipur Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Kookas
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Le Meridien Jaipur is a beautiful architectural structure, with massive lawns, gardens, giving us a feel of the rich cultural past of Royal Rajasthan.

The property is amazing and the rooms are also very well done. The Suites/ Villas are mindblowing with a Jacuzzi.

Food is very good with a variety of Indian, Moghul n Continental spread.

There is ample open space which can be used for various outdoor activities and team building exercise.

Good place for a romantic getaway and for tourists.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed April 16, 2009

The hotel gives a feeling that you are in a King's Palace and takes you hundreds of years back in history when Rajput kings ruled the western India. The ambience of the hotel is so vivid that you can easily feel the aura of one of the pristine periods of history of India.

Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2009

This was my forth trip in the same hotel, and clearly the experience in the last 3 trips was compelling enough to make sure that you visit and stay the forth time...but then, the law of averages catches up with you/// This time the stay was "horrible" to state the least. There was no welcome in the hotel and it seemed as if we came to some jungle for the first 20 mins...Then, we were told that our reservations are not traceable...I had resrved through the Starwoods International Cell Center and had recived confirmation mails 1 night before...The night mare continued when we were allotted the rooms, it could not have been dirtier than that in this hotel...Amex Machine did not work, we were asked to pay by cash...i mean...it was all which could go wrong in 1 possible trip...

This comes to me as a shock after 3 delightful and fantatic stays i have had in this hotel in 2008...i think the staff as of now if totally untrained a looked cheap graduates...

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2009

I visited Feb 6- Feb 8, 2009.
I was very impressed by the immaculate reception put forth by the Front office team. I felt positive vibes as I entered the hotel to see smiling faces of the Le Meridian team.
The restaurant offers a wide range of delicacies including Rajasthan cuisine.
The villas and rooms are a surprise when it comes to its space. Elaborate decor bring in ethinic vibrancy of yester years of the kings.
The village-theme coffee shop augers well for the family with local village dances, shops around it.
Kids had plenty of open area to play round plus the miniplex and the toy rooms ensured that my wife and I had some personal time.

Go indulge into a wide range of massages at the hotel. Its an eternal recluse for the jet-setters.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Hi, I live in Jaipur, I was looking for a place for my bro's engagement party, I visited Le Meridian which is situated on Delhi Road, I found the place quite awesome, I had a talk with the sales manager their and I booked that place for my event, Food, Catering and atmosphere was awesome, Good Luck Le Meridian Jaipur.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed February 22, 2009

This hotel is a long way out of Jaipur. There is an excellent pool and the rooms are good, however, the restaurant prices are expensive, and the currys over spiced to the point of being firy.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2009

I stayed at Le Meridian as part of a tour group and as I live in India have stayed in many hotels from budget to luxury. We opted for a luxury tour as we were with my boyfriends' parents on the trip of a lifetime over Christmas and we wanted to prevent at all costs them getting sick from the food/ water which has happened to us since we've been living in India.
It was the worst hotel I have stayed in in India.

It was very expensive (fine, we had booked a deluxe tour!) but I've paid £10 a night in many other places and had a wonderful time. The hotel LOOKS amazing- huge and opulent, warm reception (mulled wine on Christmas Eve), big beautiful rooms and nice and clean bathroom. However, what we expecting from a luxury (and well known branded hotel!) was safety, and we did not get this. My boyfriends dad and another member of the group I was with got food poisoning in the hotel restaurant on Christmas Eve (it was DEFINITLEY this meal) and they both spent Christmas Day very ill in bed and had to have antibiotics and missed seeing Jaipur. It was a trip of a lifetime and careless reheating or not thorougly cooking food ruined it, and that was absolutely inexcusable in a '5 star' hotel. The staff were nice enough and concerned about the sick people, but we all had the uncomfortable feeling 'they had said these words before'. After reading these reviews, you can see that we were not the first group to get ill there. I'm not surprised to read that many of them were trainees- I got that impression of the staff at the equally touristy Taj Gateway in Agra too, but there it meant that they tried even harder to please you and look after you, rather than be totally slapdash. The Le Meridian was appalling.

Jaipur was a great city- I'd recommend staying somewhere near the old city and avoid this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Sophiealicejones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
0 mi away
#60 of 412 in Jaipur
Trident, Jaipur
Trident, Jaipur
#14 of 412 in Jaipur

Been to Le Meridien Jaipur Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!