I am an SPG Platinum member, and had a super stay at this luxury hotel with my wife and 9 year old son. On arrival the hotel was gracious to give us a very nice upgraded room. Ever smiling Mandeep Kumar, Asst Manager and Giriraj made our checkin process go smooth, and made us feel right at home.
In my travel across 5 continents rarely have I come across a hotel which is more kid friendly. My 9 year old son was so well pampered, that he still cannot forget the fabulous experience. The nice Gym area, has Table Tennis, Pool table and Carom board. On Day One Front Desk Managers Mandeep and Kanika, saw that there was no one to partner him on these games, and swiftly arranged a friendly hotel staff to play along with him (and this was not just that one day, but during the entire duration of our stay of 4 days). They also let him watch movies in the private 40 seater movie room. No wonder he seemed so happy at the end of the stay, and did not want to move out of the property.
It would be amiss, for me not to thank the hotel staff who made our stay such a delight. Kanika Kapoor, Duty Manager, made good friends with my son. Both Kanika and Mandeep are very friendly and a pleasure to talk to.
Somya, Asst. Manager in House Keeping is also someone my son still remembers vividly. She visited him every day to make sure that everything was to his liking. Jaiveer was very helpful in the Gym. Heerdan Singh Roshan in the Breakfast Restaurant, took great care to ensure that the food was to our liking. If there was something that we would like, then he went out of his way to make sure that we got it. Also in the same restaurant would like to recognize servers Rajesh Kumbhawat and Biwajit Mal for their promptness and hard work.
I found it very appreciative that the entire hotel staff was committed to making us feel at home, and would resolve any issues right away. Hotel GM Sanjay Gupta, himself approached us, and made sure that the experience at the hotel was of the highest order – a nice gesture indeed.
The hotel by itself is huge, lot of green areas to walk around. The pool is nice and big. Rooms have a nice décor. Hotel has 2 wings, one in traditional style and the other more modern. We liked the more modern rooms. Lot of areas to spend time outdoors.
The hotel is about 20 KM away from the hustle bustle of Jaipur city, it is the perfect place to stay if you want to enjoy time with your family, within its large confines. It is however close (7 Km) from the famous Aamer palace. To go anywhere outside you would need to have your own transport, or use the hotels car.
We came back with pleasant memories that will be etched in our minds for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur Resort & Spa India/Kookas