Good well maintained rooms. Very nice environment, land scaped gardens.
Variety of breads, salads, fresh fruits in Breakfast spread. Masala dosa served in breakfast reminds authentic south taste.
Bathrooms need some rennovation. Curtain was not proper in my room, making all space wet.
In experienced front office to handle group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas