We spent two nights at Le Meridien Jaipur, during our 7-days family discovery tour of India, and quite enjoyed the beautiful property. We were lucky to stay in one of the beautiful suites, and quite enjoyed the comfort and space. Front desk employees were quite welcoming and attentive, and housekeeping staff was also quite pleasant. We experienced the buffet breakfast and were not impressed, the room was super cold (with cold air blowing from the A/C system, in December, which is typically the colder season in India), the breakfast staff seemed very disorganized, and not well managed, and coffee was bad. The food selection was poor for a Meridian and Starwood hotel. We were not impressed either by the Concierge, who did not seem to care too much nor trying too hard. But overall, and given our other (disappointing) experiences in India with a leading Indian Hotel Group, this hotel is faring well. The hotel manager might want to consider work on proper service training for the staff.
Apart from that, the hotel is located on the outskirts of Jaipur (15-20 min car ride from downtown) in a much quieter environment, which is quite enjoyable after a day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas