Nice place to stay if you are ok traveling the distance. The proximity to the Amber fort makes it the best place to be. A short drive of 15 mins takes you back in history to the fort.
The hotel is large, clean and very well maintained with its lawns and fountains outside makes it look like a mini palace courtyard.
Food is delicious specially the Indian cuisine made with local flavors. Room service was quick and efficient.
This was a quick city-break from Mumbai and we would have loved to stay longer however, time dint permit. As I would have loved to visit the Spa (Which I never miss in a hotel) however, the Spa Menu looked very inviting with various services.
The Coffee Shop was mostly deserted but the Service levels were good. The other restaurants and bar in the Hotel looked very well kept specially the one near the pool with the "Meena Bazaar" at night was very interesting.
The rooms are large and very spacious. We were happy with all the extra vacant space in the room for all the shopping done!!! You can deffy have more than 2 sleeping comfortably in 1 room. The sleep quality was great!!
Having read a few bad reviews about this hotel, I was a little skeptical about my stay.. But i can say, its a nice and comfortable place to be if you don't mind the distance which is a good 30-45mins drive from the airport on the Delhi-Agra Expressway.
It deffy gives you the "peace of mind"!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas