“fairmont jaipur”
Review of Fairmont Jaipur

Fairmont Jaipur
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
Reviewed March 16, 2013

A palacial Grand Luxuary Hotel on the Delhi jaipur highway .. just before we enter jaipur ..
Its the first fairmont in india so its quite spectacular in terms of the grandness .

The Entry is wonderfull with feel of royalty and the welcome lobby is Nicely done .

The scotch bar , the lobby bar and food areas are just superb ..

Now comming to rooms .. Rooms are good size , bathrooms huge size . nice but not perfect in terms of the technology used in rooms is not uptomark .. the electric system is little odd for understanding and even the showers panels in bathrooms are not top quality ..

the biggest problem which i thought was the sound of the outside passage and the adjacent rooms is very clear in the other room... its really annoying if the other rooms alarm bell rings and u have to get up in ur room ...

plus some things are missing in room like the shoe shiner ...

The pool area is beautifull .. but another strange thing that there is no lif going down to the pool area .. u have to literally cross the lobby to get to pool and back ..

Food is excellent ..

the convention hall is great ..

1  Thank pknrajasthan
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I am delighted that you found our property up to your expectations and you enjoyed your stay. I have taken note of your concerns though and assure you that I am looking into this as a priority and will ensure these issues are resolved as a priority.

I have particularly noted that there was no shoe shine in your room, whereas we always ensure the rooms are well stocked prior to guests’ arrivals and the shoe shine is one item that is provided in all our rooms, as a basic amenity. I promise to look into this oversight and apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We take our guests’ feedback very seriously and I thank you again for taking the time to write back to us. I do hope you will visit us again, as I would like to have the pleasure of welcoming you personally and also have the opportunity for you to see that we have addressed your concerns and acted upon them promptly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is recently constructed imitating a palace. It is a poor job. Considering the room rates, i would suggest one stays at a true palace hotel.

The housekeeping is very bad. I had to followup multiple times to get the bathroom door fixed.

Avoidable hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the room overlooking the entrance. The drum beats played by the attendants on entry of visitor...
1  Thank michaeldsilva

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you faced when you last stayed with us and would like to request you to write back directly to me, with detailed information on the issue you had with the bathroom door.

I wish to emphasize here that we do take our guest feedback very seriously and any lapse in communication or a shortfall in our services is unacceptable by us and I will conduct a thorough investigation into the matter.

I would like to request you to re-consider visiting us again and also give me the chance to welcome you personally and an opportunity to ensure your next stay with us will be much more remarkable and memorable.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

awesome beautiful new hotel...the rooms are tastefully decorated and huge spacious bathroom...
Amenities used of super quality and truly a resort experience ...away from city...

the staff well trained and helpful at all times...

definitely recommend a min 2 to 3 nights to just relax and unwing and enjoy the propert...

will definitely go back...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for your highly valued feedback and I am delighted to know you completely enjoyed your stay with us.

I am also pleased to know that you are contemplating to come and visit us again and I look forward to welcoming again to Fairmont Jaipur.

I am confident that we will be able to up the ante to the next level during your next visit and hopefully even exceed your expectations!

Thank you once again for your comments and wishing you the best.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fairmount Jaipur in India a great hotel Good staff good loacation Building was not 100% finished when i stayed but it was excellent. Good Concierge . One thing that could be improved is the check in . It took almost 30 minutes

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your valued comments and I am delighted that you found our hotel up to your expectations.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you at check in and the subsequent delay you faced- a matter that I appreciate, can perhaps mar the rest of your stay, but I would like to assure you, that this issue has been looked into and we have taken added precautionary measures to ensure that such a situation never arises again. Our guests' comfort are our top priority and we highly value feedback such as yours, to help us correct any lapses from our side and thereby ensuring we consistently deliver services to meet our guests' high expectations.

Thank you once again for your kind words and encouraging feedback. I do hope you will visit us again and I look forward to welcoming you to the Fairmont Jaipur very soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful new property. The rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms are a dream! The bathtub is HUGE and we really enjoyed. Service was very nice, I felt a little ill one evening and they were sympathetic and pampering. Only inconvenience is that it is far away from the city. Nevertheless we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for your valued feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We constantly endeavor to ensure that our guests' comforts remain our top priority at all times, during their stay with us. Our guests' comments only encourage us to work harder in meeting their high expectations and I hope your first experience with us means that you will continue to visit us more often - it will certainly be a delight to have you stay with us again.

I do hope you are feeling better now and thank you once again for your kind words.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

i stayed here for 3 days as part of a company offisite. The property is new and lavish to say the least. Everything from the lobby to room to bathroom is large and well done. They have made effort to give a new construction an old palace look and have been fairly successful at that. However some things are still WIP and would need time to get completed. The property is large with a decent pool (not heated !!!) and a good gym. However it lacks some activities or open area where families with kids can spend time.The staff looks well trained and very courteous. It is slightly away from the city, around 20-25 kms, which is not a good thing if you want to enjoy the city buzz as each trip would be a good 30-40 mins one way. The breakfast spread is very good though i found the lunch very disappointing (only one veg and one non-veg dish in a 5 star buffet !!!). I am sure there would be other properties offering better value for money (e.g. Trident) and closer to the city.Not a property that i would die to come back but still a decent one,

1  Thank Nirajp

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback.

At the onset, I am delighted that you found our property up to your expectations. We actually have large open areas outside by the pool and convention centre as well as the lawns ideal for children activities & get-togethers and we host a range of outdoor activities for our guests, most of the details of which, can be found on our website. We also have a dedicated Events Director to help our guests choose the best activities depending on their preferences and I am also pleased to inform you that we have just received our BMW cruise bikes, for guests’ use (complimentary) to go on bike trails near the property, for those wishing to venture out into surrounding areas – an exhilarating family activity, particularly for those who love nature and wish to take in the natural beauty that surrounds the hotel.

With regards to your feedback on the food options, the menus were decided in advance with the conference organizer who had approved of the same, based on the budgets given to us & the group’s preferences.

I do hope you will visit us again & I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had never heard of the hotel before the conference organisers (where family could also participate) first talked about it. So stepped into the place with some trepidation. And the first experience (car pick-up) from the hotel was not exactly the best as we got an untrained driver whom we had to seriously restrain from honking all the way.

But after that we were truly wowed!! Quick and courteous service; nice well laid out room, very good conferencing facilities, excellent food, etc.. Concierge Gungun was especially a pleasure to deal with. Got a lot of extremely valuable inputs on some specific shopping we needed to do.

Location is a slight dampener as it is outside the city and reaching the airport means crossing through the congested city. But then it would have been difficult to create the spread-out ambiance otherwise.

Room Tip: No need to go for more expensive suites as even the base level rooms are quite good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PGHG
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and I take great pleasure in knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us – apart from the driver issue ,which has now been resolved. I assure you that such lapses will not occur again and I apologise for the inconvenience.

I also take great pride in knowing that the team has met your expectations and rewarding to know that we have made your stay – across the board, memorable and one I am sure you will repeat in the near future.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Fairmont Jaipur.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
0 mi away
#15 of 393 in Jaipur
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Jaipur Marriott Hotel
#13 of 393 in Jaipur

Been to Fairmont Jaipur? Share your experiences!