We loved our stay at the Tree of Life... I only wish we'd been there for more than a night! It's so serene and relaxing. The food is the absolute best we had in India... Everything was fresh and delicious, and it's clear the chef puts tremendous care and attention to detail into the daily menu. I also highly recommend taking out their bikes and cruising around the local village. The locals are incredibly friendly and the little farm fields are beautiful.
We had one incident in particular that really illustrates the level of service at the Tree of Life. I forgot my credit card at check out and then drove 20 minutes away to Amber Fort, a tourist attraction. While we were there, our butler from the hotel contacted my driver through his company, found out where we were, drove all the way to Amber Fort, waited 2 HOURS while we were inside, then found us among the throngs of people at the exit to personally return the card to me. Then he wouldn't even accept a tip! I don't think I've ever had service like that at another hotel... And it was AFTER we had checked out.
The only thing that could have improved our stay was if the pools were heated... Unfortunately, it was too cold to enjoy them in January, but they're probably spectacular in spring, summer and fall.
Kudos to the Tree of Life. You have a magical resort and I hope to one day return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas