Oh what bliss. This really is a place to get away from it all. Accomdation outstanding and so spacious. Loved our own private pool and garden. It really felt like your own home. Food was excellent and I loved the personal touch when it came to deciding your menu choice. I loved the sound of farming life going on around you and driving through the village on the way there. It was such a pity we were only there for 2 nights as I would have loved to have spent more time on the activities they provided.i would recommend that you put one day aside just too enjoy this lovely oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas