Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur
$38
$21
$167
  • Breakfast included
OYO 1006 Hotel Red Fort(Kookas)(Great Value!)
$22
$17
Hotels.com
$81
  • Pool
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsinfinity poolliving roomoutdoor showerlocal schoolgarden villaindividual villasdinner menueach eveningcomplete privacymain poolheaven on earthminute drivethe hustle and bustlepersonalized servicean oasispersonal poolamber fort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Tree of Life in 2012 . We stayed in a villa named "Cassia". The villa was truly royal and beautiful. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. The place was calm an d quiet. The villa had a private pool and I loved sitting by it. I loved everything about this place. The services were great and so was the food. All in all a place of calmness and beauty.
One of the best places we have ever stayed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about the Tree of Life Resort & Spa. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you rate us as one of the best places you have ever stayed at. This certainly is a huge encouragement for all of us, who continue to strive to send back very satisfied guests.

The Luxury Pool & Spa Villas are unique to this resort and not found else where in Jaipur. Yes, they are an oasis of peace and calm.

We do hope to have you back with if holiday brings you to Jaipur again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed in the Tree of Life for two nights in December 2012 (sorry for delay in review!). We were immediately impressed with the welcome and grounds of the resort, but the villa itself exceeded all of our expectations. The most important things for us in a hotel stay are a good night's sleep, and a comfortable place to sit. The villa had ample space both inside and outside and was very comfortable and quiet.

We enjoyed our trip into Jaipur a lot, and it had been a difficult choice whether to stay in the centre amidst the hustle and bustle, or to stay outside at the Tree of Life which is a considerable drive from the city. We did not have cause to regret our choice. It was a haven, and the food and space were wonderful. When we were there in December it was too cold to make use of the pool area although it looked inviting. It was just about warm enough to sit outside in our lovely garden area.

The breakfast was wonderful, with a lot of choice,made to order. The service was good and very discreet - everything just seemed to work beautifully.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is good to read that we have been in your mind even after 4 months and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Given that you are a Senior Contributor, makes your reviews even more special to us.

Yes, the Tree of Life is all about space and privacy and it is our Laidback Lifestyle service which gives guest the space that they need and us still there all the time - in the back ground. I will certainly share your review with my wonderful team members who continue to give their best with each and every guest.

The location was intentionally chosen by me - away from the noise and crowds of the city and yet just a 25-30 minutes drive for those who want to get to town. The experience of space, calm and quiet that we offer here, would not have been possible had we been a regular city hotel.

I also appreciate your recommending us to others and do look forward to having you back with us, should you return to Jaipur.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were here last week for the marriage of my brother. we stayed for 4 nights, of which 2 nights were the wedding. it was simply an amazing experience. i think we were almost 30 guests staying in the resort, and each one of us was taken care of so well!
The service was EXCELLENT. the staff was so hard working, patient, and always responsive to our non-stop calls and room service orders. i think we really made them run up and down that place! They were always friendly, and eager to help.
The resort itself its absolutely beautiful. looks like a mini pink city. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious, and very clean. The gardens are well maintained and the hotel itself is also very neat.

I loved the ganesha abode and all the murtis that were placed all over the resort. It added a very beautiful, auspicious and spiritual touch to it.

Thanks for the great experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lakshya108

Dear Guest,

The team and I were delighted to have your wonderful family members and guests at your brother's recent wedding with us. I am glad to read that all of you had a great time with us and thank you ever so much for your very kind words and appreciation of our services, which I will share with the team.

Yes, we do take great pride in being small and personalized. It is for this reason that we only do very small weddings and celebrations where the whole resort is taken for a few days. Having the whole place for yourselves is a wonderful feeling in itself.

Do hope to have you back at the Tree of Life, should you ever return to Jaipur.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Beautiful accomodation, the Villas are luxurious and the reception area an oasis of calm, food excellent. We had a problem on our last night which was dealt with promptly and effectively by management - thank you Himmat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay at the Tree of Life. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am also glad that we were able to solve the concerned issue amicably and trust it did not cause you any inconvenience. I appreciate your understanding on the matter.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a very good hotel. The villas are massive, modern yet stylish and can more than comfortably accommodate a family of four. The surroundings are beautiful, and even though the severe winter killed a few plants, looking around you can see the care and attention that has gone, and and continues to go, into the property. The staff are genuinely first rate.
So what are the faults? Being frank they are minor: they had no gin night one we were there. This happens, but should have been sorted out by day two. It wasn't. Likewise the wine I wanted wasn't available. Anyway, these are micro issues, ( and clearly make me sound a touch spoilt!).
This is a lovely hotel and well worth a visit, next time I come I am looking forward to a large gin and tonic!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

As a seasoned traveler and as a guest at the Tree of Life, it is absolutely within your rights to have your choice of drinks. While it can very occasionally happen that we run out of a specific wine brand, I am of course not happy to read that we were unable to offer you a gin. I have spoken to my staff about this and without making any excuses, my sincere apologize. I promise to make it up to you the next time you are here with us.

At the same time, I am glad to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and thank you for your kind words and appreciation. Yes, this winter was the harshest that we have had in 30 years, causing much damage to the trees and plants. With the weather getting warmer, the green is coming back and I guess will be in good shape by the coming month.

Do look forward to having you back with us.