Stayed at this resort in March 2013. Hated the fact that this was the only place among the hundreds of places I've stayed at all over the world where I could not find even one minute fault... could not criticise anything inspite of comparing it to the Four Seasons in Bali where I stayed for 5 days a few years back!!! The rooms were perfect, the staff reflected the best of Rajasthani courtesy and hospitality, even the Jaipur weather was perfect much to irritation of my cynical and critical temperament... but then at last on the final day, I did find one really HUGE fault... the Aaloo paratha's were quite horrible!!!! Thank God this place was not 100% perfect!!!! Really don't know why anyone needs to travel abroad when we have places like this right here in India????? Just a few words of advise- since it is about 20km's outside the main Jaipur city limits, it might be advisable to carry your own liquor and beverages since the ones available at the hotel are quite overprices as is the case with any other similiar Resort. It might be advisable for the management to have a small grocery outlet in the hotel for the guests to make small purchases like full bottles of liquor, beer, snacks, basic medicines like crocin, panadol, band aids etc at relatively normal prices considering the location of the resort. The place would also be ideal for a wedding with limited guests since they have only 14 challets. All in all a Brilliant experience like no other I have ever hard before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas