We arrived late so we were not able to enjoy the gardens, which are beautifully landscaped. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I just wish we had an extra day. The staff were polite, and the service in the restaurant was good.The food was delicious, and some of the décor items quirky. I particularly loved the giraffe on the table in the restaurant, filled with flowers. I would have loved to have bought one to take home with me!
After the hustle and bustle of sightseeing and driving in Rajasthan it was a wonderful haven of peace and tranquillity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas