“Stayed for one night”

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Sydney, Australia
“Stayed for one night”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed at the hotel just for one night we and would not stay again.We arrived in Auckland about 11.30pm on the 7th and got to the hotel around midnight by taxi,the taxi driver told us that the hotel had a courtesy bus after we had paid him,the hotel didn't mention that. The room was very average it needed a good painting,there were no bottles of water we got the password for the internet but it didn't work.We thought the hotel would be a lot better for the price we paid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Papamoa, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had booked through the webpage for a one night stay as early flight in the morning and we could park our car there. On the webpage it says instant confirmation. We waited 2 days before trip to get this and as it didn't come we booked another hotel. When we got home they had taking our money out. Wrote to them and as usual no reply. NOT good business. Dianne

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Mangere hotels

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in staring of July with my husband for a night as a had a early flight next morning to Aussie... We booked a park and ride room which included 2weeks free car parking. When I came to the hotel the outside renovations scared me a little. But once I saw the room I was fine. The room was big and clean to what i expected from reading the reviews.... The bed in my room was comfy.... Next morning we had a early morning drop off to the airport, which was fine...on our return they picked us up from the airport. When we left we were a little worried about the car, but on our return we found the car to be ok and perfectly fine.. I will defiantly use them again...

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Rickywhite
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed here with my young son in July 2013. The outside is the first sign that things are not as they seem from the website. Our room was not ready at 12 pm, that's fine only they wanted me to pay for a room I hadn't seen first, I refused until I saw my room, which was in the newly renovated part I'm guessing but it smelled of really strong disinfectant, even the cups !
The staff graciously offered to drop us off at butterfly creek for $15 when I called at the airport for our free shuttle pick up, when the shuttle arrived I asked the driver if he was going back to the airport and he said yea and would drop us off for free as it is on the way.
They also said the would collect us for free, great ! only they tried to charge me on check out !
We setteled into our room as we had a very early morning rise to catch a plane.... and the room directly below us turned its telly on full volume on the infomercial chanel all night, I called and called the reception desk but nobody home !!! finally at 3am I got up found the room and pounded on the door, no answer, I went to reception and rang the bell until somone woke up and told them they needed to sort it out, eventually they did. A bad experience, no responsibility from the owners and no sleep, would not stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here for two nights (unfortunately) recently. Rooms are large. Place was not like the pictures online. Needs urgent renovations and CLEANING. On main road so very noisy. Rooms were disgustingly dirty and we had to ask for parts of it to be cleaned when we arrived. Beds are hard. Rooms smell of urine or something similar. Free WIFI that is advertised is email only and only for 20 minutes and only from their computer, one of which does not work. Free 24 hour airport shuttle is only during certain times. Free SkyTV is only about 2 channels if you are lucky to find them. Dont ask reception as they will not be of any help. Interior and exterior need cleaning. Would not recommend this place at all. Only positive is that it is close to the airport but there are many cleaner, newer establishments in the same area for the same price.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bellara
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The room I booked on line was nothing like the room I got It is also advertised as Auckland Pacific Inn but when I arrived it also had budget motel under the Auckland Airport Pacific Inn sign There was a double bed double bunks and a single bed in my room I had booked single suite room I was concerned re the cleanliness I would not recommend to anyone

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stay one night here..11 June 2013..reading other comments about the place, I thought OMG what have I got myself into..I was in for a big surprise ..we are FIFO from oz and regularly have night stop overs either Brizzy or Auckland, we no doubt have crossed afew motel off our never ever to stay again to list....Pacific Inn was no doubt above standard, paying $79..our check in was 5mins, very friendly and hassle free..(quick note Always print out your reservation itinerary ). Our room was clean, as was our mattress,protector, blanket..(first thing we inspect)....bed comfy, an electric blanket, must have in NZ heheh....big 42 inch plasma, skysports an other channels..kettle,toaster,microwave, heater...outside enclosed room, stop the traffic noise....FREE shuttle bus to/from airport...any hour goshhhh, no complaints from us mate!...an finally FREE WiFi..gee, we will definitely be staying again at PACIFIC INN..good on ya mate....

Room Tip: Free shuttle, Wifi, grab some food at nearby countdown, Mackers,subway on the way to Motel from air...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple