Hotel has been done up in the last couple of years so that the rooms are comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and check in and check out was efficient, which is what you want when you are only getting 6 hours at the hotel.
Bus very convenient but even though the hotel is only a couple of kilometres from the airport, the bus service does at a significant amount of time. Ok if not in a hurry but you know what business travel is like!
Would overnight here again for leisure trips and business if my flight times were bettter than the ones I had on this trip which was an 11pm arrival followed by a 6.00am checkin.
This hotel is good value for money though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is located only 4km from Auckland International and Domestic Airport Terminals, set amongst 10 acres of tranquil established gardens, out of flight paths and set back from the road away from traffic – Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is a sub-tropical quiet oasis. The hotel's airport shuttle bus will link you with the hotel in just 5 minutes, so you will soon be relaxing after your flight in one of the well appointed rooms or by the hotel swimming pool. You will be warmly welcomed by genuine people offering authentic New Zealand down-to-earth consistent service in a relaxed and unique environment. The decor features stunning authentic Maori carvings and a huge aquarium backdrop to the reception desk and a centrepiece to the lobby. Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is a non-smoking hotel with plenty of outdoor spaces for those who still like to. The Auckland Airport accommodation offers guests excellent hotel facilities, restaurant dining and access to attractions in and around the greater Auckland. Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is a great choice for families as children eat and sleep for free. The 250 spacious en-suite guest rooms have a contemporary design with a focus on functionality, quiet and comfort. Holiday Inn hallmarks include showers with a massage option shower head, choice of soft or firm pillows and mattress toppers for a great night’s sleep. All rooms have been refurbished. In-room features include;* individually controlled air conditioning,* ensuite bathroom,* flat screen TV,* Sky TV channels,* in-room movies,* workspace/desk,* phone,* iPod docking station radio/alarm,* high speed internet access,* fridge,* complimentary tea/coffee making facilities. The refurbishment at the hotel has been a well constructed, modern design, that has given space back to the guest to relax in. All our standard rooms are 28 sq. m and feature contemporary design with a focus on functionality, quiet and comfort. The guest rooms have been divided equally between Twin rooms with 2 double beds, and King rooms. Our King DELUXE has the added bonus of facing the beautiful centre courtyard gardens. We also have Nine Suites ranging from our Superior Tower Suites and Deluxe Spa Suites to our Super Deluxe Tower Suite. ALL our Suites have Spas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Centra Auckland Airport Mangere
- Centra Auckland Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport Mangere