“Does exactly what it says on the tin, great restaurant too”

Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stayed at the Jet Park Hotel for one night after arriving from London via Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne., and was absolutley knackered. I arrived at about 12:00pm which was before the specified check-in time, however there was absolutley no problem getting a room early and I was welcomed with a smile. Parking was no problem and was included in the room rate.

The room looked maybe a little more dated than what the hotel pictures show, however it was more than acceptable and very clean. The room was well stocked with everything that I needed. I slept very well and the bed was comfortable.

The guest laundry was very reasonably priced and was a godsend - saved me a lot of money and was so convenient.

The Te Maroro restaurant has to be the highlight - far exceeded my expectations for an airport hotel. In fact, I have to say that the minestrone was the best I have had anywhere in the world, and the steak was very good too. The service was also friendly and attentive. Prices weren't cheap but given that there is a captive audience, they were reasonable.

Overall, I felt I received very good value for money and I wouldn't hesitate recommending to anyone. The restaurant is such a pleasant surprise in an airport hotel and makes the whole experience much nicer. There is no reason to venture out groggy and tired after a long flight with Te Maroro. Well done, keep up the good work!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed November 28, 2010

We picked this hotel having read reviews on trip advisor! It lived up to expectations in every way. The free hotel shuttle bus from the airport worked a treat and the room was spacious and of a good standard. If you are flying in or out of Auckland, this hotel is the ideal stop-over. We had no complaints and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

This hotel is a real gem! Excellent value for money which included a shuttle pick up from the airport at midnight. We were very impressed with the quality and spaciousness of the room and the hotel and its staff were an excellent introduction for our first night in New Zealand. Location was wonderful - close to airport and motorhome hire collection.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I've stayed at Jet Park a number of times and have always found it to be convenient and a great place to rest in between flights. Their pick up for the airport service is great and operates all hours of the night. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2010

The hotel provided free shuttle bus from the airport, which was convenient when we were arriving very late. Deluxe Twin Rooms suitable for 2 adults 2 young kids. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Very nice hotel to stay at when flying out the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I've stayed here many times in the past and it was very much an airport hotel. We stayed here late August and I was so impressed with everything. Top of my list was the service. Nothing was a problem to any of the staff.. from information many room service requests. Everything was treated with a smile. We stayed in a renovated room and it was really lovely. The rooms had a selection of pillows, lovely big beds with soft throws. The bathroom had all sorts of lovely treats. I hadn't expected much at all, but was a great start to our holiday. We also received 2 whole weeks complimentary parking with our one nights accommodation! If you book on their website they have some guarantee to beat any internet offer.. i think!
We ate in the restaurant and really enjoyed our meal. The menu was extensive and the service was again great.
I'm trying to fault this as it isn't a 5 star hotel, but it did exceed all my expectations. It does have long narrow hallways which can make the journey to the room a long one - there I found one!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Efficient 'free' 24 Hr shuttle service to/from airport and helpful staff. Room was well appointed , quiet , clean and roomy, although on return trip the room was smaller and more basic but adequate. Great value when deals on Wotif and would happily return

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Mangere hotels
Novotel Auckland Airport
Sudima Auckland Airport Hotel
Ibis Budget Auckland Airport
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel

Been to Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

Address: 63 Westney Road | Auckland Airport, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand (Formerly Jet Inn Airport Hotel)
Location: New Zealand > North Island > Auckland > Mangere
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Mangere
#2 Best Value Hotel in Mangere
#2 Luxury Hotel in Mangere
#2 Romantic Hotel in Mangere
#2 Family Hotel in Mangere
Price Range: $103 - $208 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre 4.5*
A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre