“Jet Park Excellent Facility - Highly Recommend”

Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It was of a very high standard, the staff, facilities and overall service was incredible. Storage of cars when overseas an added and excellent bonus. Would highly recommend. My children had a place to play that was clean and accessible but also away from other guests. The room service was fantastic, - fast,reasonably priced and of a very high standard. A facility that I would recommend to business colleagues, friends and family.

Room Tip: Great showers and very warm, comfortable and clean. Excellent

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had read other reviews and got a good deal on hotwire for this property. Everything was as we expected:
-pickup was fast, simply call for the shuttle #18 on the courtesy phone at the I-Site center beside McDonalds, International terminal
-exit the doors and shuttle will pick up around the corner
-rooms are very clean, quiet with a large bathroom
-book your departure shuttle when you check in, and wake up call if you require one

Well run hotel with an excellent emphasis on customer service, and meets needs of transiting travelers well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Kia ora Java,

It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and receive such an encouraging review.

Our team is glad to know that we not only met but exceeded your expectations and would promise you same on your next visit to Jet Park Airport Hotel.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Jet Park is not the only hotel in Mangere with free on-site parking and airport transport bus. But we were very glad to have booked a room at JP for 2 nights. Excellent spacious Superior Twin (#180) furnished according modern (european) standards. Very friendly staff who helped us with a taxi to Auckland centre at a fixed price. We enjoyed an excellent dinner in the hotel restaurant. Due to different flight destinations my son and myself went to the airport in the evening leaving my daughter (21 years) alone in the room to stay the night. The informed staff reassured her. She had an excellent night and taxi drive to the airport.
If wifi would have been free throughout the hotel i would have given a excellent rating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I arrived two hours late for my flight at the airport, and changed my flight to one a day later. I was tired and didn't want to make the journey home again (I live half an hour's drive away from the airport) so checked into Jet Park. And what an investment! I hadn't realised how tired I was - but the staff made me feel really special and it was the best 22 hours I've had for a long time. It was a grotty day but the hotel transfer collected me and made me feel welcome. So close to the airport and yet you don't get that feeling that it's right beside the busy motorway. The staff at check in were great - the room was perfect. I had a wonderful meal in the bar, up to my bed and a great night's sleep in a peaceful room. Next morning spent an hour in the gym on state of the art exercise equipment, a refreshing shower and down to the restaurant for a sumptuous breakfast. I even had a late checkout arranged for me and the shuttle back to the airport. This time I got my flight in good time. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Kia ora Guest,

The entire team at the Jet Park Hotel is delighted and motivated by your comments as it is truly a moment of pride for every team member at the hotel upon learning that we have not just met but managed to exceed your expectations.

Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavour to create delight by going an extra mile and your kind words boosts the confidence in our I-CARE program which aims to offer superb service along with impeccable product to all our guests at Jet Park Airport Hotel.

Thanks for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back at Jet Park Hotel (Home Away From Home) during your next visit to the airport precinct.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great place to stay when catching an early flight. Very clean, friendly, efficient staff and great shuttle service to and from airport. We always stay when flying overseas. Family friendly, the kids love staying here. Lounge bar relaxing and bar food well priced.

Kia ora Guest,

Thank you indeed for terming us as “Great place to stay”.

We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by the team were to your satisfaction. Your comments have been duly shared with the team down the line and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

After a 24 hour flight, we arrived at Jet Park to courteous service and a very comfortable clean well maintained room and ensuite. It was just what we needed, no noise, with lots of extra touches. We had a very good night's sleep and resumed our travel the next day refreshed. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Freindly helpful staff, large well appointed rooms, good facilities, excellent dining and menu. Good location close to motorway and airport. Family and apartment suites great and good value. I would recommend Jet Park hotel to family and friends

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Kia ora Guest,

The entire team at the Jet Park Hotel is delighted and motivated by your comments.

We are consistently engaged in offering a surprise and delight to our guests and ensure you the same on your next visit.