Stayed here for our last night in Auckland. It's exactly what you need in an airport hotel. A nice bed, a large bathroom and an EXTREMELY extensive mini-bar. The shuttle runs on time and is very close to the airport. All the employees were extremely helpful. The only downside I experienced was once we were on the shuttle bus headed towards our departure a hotel employee came onto the shuttle bus and let everyone know that they needed to talk to me inside because I hadn't paid. The issue was that at every other hotel I've ever stayed at, when you purchase WIFI, it's automatically charged to your room. Apparently here it's not. Rather embarrassing being called out in front of everyone for a $10 charge when the hotel already had my CC info. Could of been handled much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere