would never stay here again. told them we had two adults and one two year old, and got the tiniest room with two double beds and the teeniest little excuse for a balcony. our two year old fell out of the double bed and smashed his face on the table next to the bed. there was blood everywhere. my partner left his good boots there and when we went back to ask, they hadnt seen them. also it is located in an industrial estate. dont waste your money!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere