“Not your average Airport Hotel”

Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was not my first stay at Jet Park; I choose to stay here when I am travelling through Auckland Airport because there is ample secure parking, the welcome is warm and genuine, the rooms are clean and well designed and the beds are the equal best of any hotel I have stayed at...and because of my job I live in hotels both for travel and work related exams. Room service is prompt and the presentation is the best...and the food...superb. The shower is clean and powerful. Towels are yummy and white and gorgeous. I noted that the room attendant filled the jug each day so I could walk in and boil up a cup of tea as soon as I walked in the room. I loved the CD player...the hotel provided a splendid classical CD for me to listen to while I worked at my desk. I don't like gyms but I do love to walk. I advised the front desk staff that I was heading out on a walk and although the hotel is sited on the edge of urban and light industrial, the walk was pleasant and interesting. I love rooms where I can open the window and breathe fresh air. There are only 2-3 hotels at AKL that can do this. Jet Park is one of them. Oh, and on my last night it was lovely to go to the bar and enjoy a glass of wine in a quiet space where I could collect myself. The best touch; the stack of cuddly blankets to wrap around ones shoulders if you chose to sit outside. Adorable.

Room Tip: Try to get an inward facing room. Some of the rooms face the surrounding warehouses.
There are newer reviews for Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great place to stay when having to get to the airport early, in fact I would consider staying at other times as well. Staff were brilliant, very helpful and HAPPY, which was great to see. Food was excellent, rooms clean and welcoming.

Room Tip: Needed to have a Nanny nap when I arrived at Jet Park and was a bit concerned about noise etc...but...
Reviewed September 19, 2013

most spotless room I've ever stayed in......Service was friendly and efficient, free shuttle service to and from airport which was great but the room was great, small but not to small and quite impressed with room cleanliness and the minibar, nice...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at Jetpark for a night on my way to South Africa. Once I arrived my car was whisked off to the parking lot which left me with nothing to worry about. It was late and I was tired upon arrival so opted for room service pizza, that was good and the 0400 am bus driver taking me to the airport put some life back into me. Upon my return, it took 10 minutes from calling the hotel to the shuttle to arrive and my car was already parked outside of the hotel. Just fantastic. Couldn't think of a better place to stay, so friendly, amazing service and very different to anything I expect in New Zealand. Great!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

An excellent hotel to stay when travelling through Auckland airport either for a domestic flight or an international one. It is very close to the terminal and has an excellent pick up service.
All meals are well presented and very tasty. I liked the eco friendly toiletries in the bathroom.

Room Tip: They are all very comfortable
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed one night,staff were great,room was great,and clean. our wagon was taken care of for 17 days,clean,and waiting when the shuttle came to get us. Highly recommended.Will tell all our friends. Dan&Flora. Tauranga.

Room Tip: very quite,and clean
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have avoided staying at any airport motel for many years having mempories of sleepless nights from hotel noise, uncomfortable beds and small rooms.Jet Park Auckland has changed my mind . We had a great night's sleep and the room was modern and well furbished. The Staff were really accomodating and efficient. When we arrived back in NZ, we didn't feel up to doing the long drive back to Northland and there was an All Black game on.! I used the free phone at the airport information centre to call Jet Park. Booking was so easy as they already had my details.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sue W
Travelers also viewed these Mangere hotels
Novotel Auckland Airport
Sudima Auckland Airport Hotel
Ibis Budget Auckland Airport
Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel

Been to Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

Address: 63 Westney Road | Auckland Airport, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand (Formerly Jet Inn Airport Hotel)
Location: New Zealand > North Island > Auckland > Mangere
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Mangere
#2 Business Hotel in Mangere
#2 Romantic Hotel in Mangere
#2 Luxury Hotel in Mangere
Price Range: $120 - $202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre 4.5*
A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre