I'm from QLD (Australia) & stayed here for 2 nights recently, whilst conducting customer training at our office nearby. The staff are generally always quite friendly, the rooms are quiet and the bar / restaurant meal good value for money. Try the "Kiwi burger" in the bar. The restaurant dinner meals are absolutely fantastic - 10/10. Try the chicken or the steak; highly recommended. Hotel has a very small gym (a few cadio machines, a FID bench & free weights) - but there's complimentary access to the large 24/7 gym nearby (with a free shuttle bus for guests!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere