We booked 2 rooms 8th March 2012, 1 night stay. Payed an extra $10 each room for an upgrade, not worth it, a little more room, other than that nothing. Don't waste your money on this if a bed is all your wanting.
We had a meal in the bar, from the barsnack menu. Ordered 3 kiwiburger meals. They ran out of eggs, and my burger missed out, they apologised for this, how strange running out of eggs, glad we weren't having breakfast the next morning, 2 of the burgers had beetroot the other did not, so not sure why this happened as nothing was said. They must of been having a bad night.
A clean tidy room, staff at reception very polite, and clean which is nice.
Left car there for 7 nights at no charge, and took the free shuttle to and from the airport, this is a good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere