The Jet Park Airport Hotel is, obviously, close to Auckland airport and provides a free courtesy bus to the terminal. It is a large modern hotel with reasonably spacious rooms which are well appointed including a large flat screen TV, comfortable seating and good beds. The bathroom was clean with a powerful shower. There is an informal cosy bar which serves meals in addition to a good selection of beers and wine (although it is fairly expensive). Breakfast was buffet style with a reasonable choice, eggs were good but the bacon was under cooked and sausages were unpleasant. I would recommend it for a first night or last night in new Zealand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere