“NICE HOTEL........”

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
India
“NICE HOTEL........”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Reception staff was very friendly. Property is too near from airport which is very convenient for the travellers. Cooked breakfast deal was great. Room was well designed and clean. Had a great experience and vl definetly come back with my wife............

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank KAMAL007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Yokohama, Japan
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Flying from japan it was my 1st day in the country and was not too sure about the quality as i made the booking for one day only and i was leaving for Queenstown the next morning.But i was really surprised what i experienced even though i was not expecting much since i did not pay a lot for the stay so the expectations were not too high.But the staff made a lot difference with their cheerful attitude.I wish all the luck to this place.
ps. the free airport dropoff and pickup is a great service.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband & I and a friend stayed in a room with one double & a single for the night before going our separate ways the next day. We arrived at the Hotel around 9pm after a flight from Raro on which we had a cheap seat on so no meal. At check in they said the restaurant/bar shut at 9:30 so we dumped the luggage in our room and ran to the restaurant. It was 9:15 and empty; my husband has worked in hospitality and could hear the sounds of a kitchen clean up/shut down but they still made us burgers & fries to take to our room (if we carried we avoided the delivery fee). I had visions of carrying the plate to our room as it would be served at the restaurant but we had all three plates covered in tinfoil. separate sauces. I thought it was great service. The room was clean & so was the bathroom - possibly a little dated but you don't expect 5 star when paying $89 for the three of us. One complaint was I had pre booked for a three person occupancy but we only had towels for two in the bathroom.

Room Tip: An Airport hotel, good for a one night stay.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cathietay
Napier, New Zealand
Reviewed August 15, 2012

got a great deal on wotif of $69 which included one cooked breakfast. one reaching airport got a free pickup which was very handy... the room was ok but the bathroom was great.. it looks like they have renovated the bathooms... had a cooked breakfast in room which was good too.
i think the hotel is run a family..... overall gud experience .. will definetly come back.....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank bevan c
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Having stayed around Auckland for six months now, I have to say, of all the motels I've stayed the Gateway is the best in terms of value, cleanliness and friendliness of staff. Restaurant also serves great food and has an open fire. Also has a pool and spa and a children's play area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ken M
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed August 4, 2012

As a Sales and Marketing Manager I travel a lot, and knowing that I can always get a transit room at any time has been very valuable to me when in between flights. The staff are always polite and friendly and it makes such a difference when I am recognised by some staff and called by my name. This makes it a very personal service.
I have in the past stayed elsewhere and was questioned so much I felt uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Make sure the staff know the reason for your travel and what you expect from the room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Marion S
Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at the motel for one night recently and loved it, The room was excellent and clean and the staff were all friendly and helpful. . Really nice helpful people run the place, and they also provide the free shuttle to the airport. would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Newly renovated bathroom .
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple