Airport Travelair Motor Inn
$119
Oakwood Manor(Mangere)
$83
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The room was clean and the bed comfortable and the place is close to a supermarket as well as easy access to dressmart and not far from the airport they also have day rooms. The tvs have premium channels not cable which means they have more Asian channels including music

Room Tip: choose an end room by the stairs
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I payed to stay till 9pm, but the receptionist told me to checkout @7.30pm just because they had another customer. I was forcefully removed from the room I fully paid for. At the end they only returned half of what I payed.. very dissapointed with the receptionist and the owner of this place.. never coming back here. a very dissapointed customer..

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank boyracer09
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had a 15 hour layover in Auckland, so I booked this hotel based on location and price. It's not like I require a 5 star stay for the cost I paid. BUT! They overbooked and put me in another hotel that was AWFUL! No customer service at the other hotel and instead of spending some down-time at a hotel that I'd PAID for I had to spend the time at the airport! If you are looking for crappy customer service, this and Oakwood Manor Airport Hotel (you can see my review for them on Tripadvisor as well) are your best bet! Otherwise, I'd book somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mischa B
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We asked to view the room. As we were in the room and had decided to take it I sat on the bed. Just as my partner was on his way to reception to make payment for it. The owner came in and started screaming at us to leave as I tried to explain that we were taking the room and my partner was on his way to pay the owner replied get out get out all I could gather was he was upset because I sat on the bed? I find that absolutely silly and lack of customer service over expensive and utterly rude the motel room was not even worth what he said he would charge but at that time most other motels rooms where sold out. After this experience I would recommend spend a little more and stay somewhere else at least you wont have to deal with idiotic behaviour.

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank travellersz-review
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stay here whenever we travel through Auckland airport. The rooms are very good, have everything needed and are clean. The airport transfer vehicle was a bit tatty and the staff were not very enthusiastic but our room was faultless. The last time we stayed there were some noisy local tenants outside our room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple