“Compact but great value and location.”

Ibis Budget Auckland Airport
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed here due to my flight into Auckland not arriving until late at night and not being able to check into my city accommodation until the next morning.
For the price I paid I cannot complain about what I got. The room was clean and in a very good condition. The bed was very comfortable (especially after 24 hours of flying) and the bathroom had a good quality shower.
The free shuttle from the airport was pointed out to me by a friendly taxi driver at the airport (who in all honesty could have made a quick buck from driving me to the hotel) and it is a very obvious bus as it's bright yellow and has the hotel logo on it.
The reception staff were very friendly and answered any questions I had.
My only regret is that I did pay for breakfast here and, whilst there was nothing wrong with the food provided, I'm not sure it can justify the price. There is a 24 hour supermarket, several cafes and a bakery within a 5 minute walk of the hotel so save your money and pick something up from one of these.
Also be aware that the vending machines in the lobby require a credit card to make a purchase.
As an aside, I had a room facing away from the airport and as I woke up early I was treated to a stunning sunrise!
If I have another late arrival/early departure from Auckland Airport I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Dan B
Travelers also viewed these Mangere hotels
Novotel Auckland Airport
Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
Sudima Auckland Airport Hotel
Oakwood Manor
Oakwood Manor
#13 of 23 in Mangere
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport

Been to Ibis Budget Auckland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Budget Auckland Airport

Property: Ibis Budget Auckland Airport
Address: 2 Leonard Isitt Drive | Auckland Airport, Mangere 2150, New Zealand (Formerly Formule1)
Location: New Zealand > North Island > Auckland Region > Mangere
Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Mangere
#2 Green Hotel in Mangere
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Budget Auckland Airport 3*
The best value accommodation at Auckland Airport. Ibis Budget is the ideal choice for transit guests, located within walking distance to both the Domestic and International Terminals. Complimentary on-site parking for the night of your stay. 198 contemporary rooms, vending machines, breakfast and internet access available. Adjacent to the hotel is a range of shops and outlets including cafes, supermarket and casual dining options. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Budget Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ibis Budget Auckland Airport Mangere