Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$155
$93
$170
$163
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Affordable, quite and clean with free shuttle and parking. We will defiantly stay here again. The hotel provides a free shuttle to the airport and free to leave your car there while on a short trip. 10 minute drive to the airport and shuttle is regular. The room and bathroom were very clean and bed and linen of good quality. A fridge, kettle, tv, fan and heater are provided.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Shalend P, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for taking time and comment on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying with us.

Its is very encouraging to learn that our valued guests are satisfied with our product and service.

Thanks

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed here for one night on my stop over to L.A I booked a hotel room but was given a motel room which felt like a hall the room was not very clean with marks on the bed covers the floor was not vacuumed properly and the windows had big smeary marks all over the windows the grass area out the front of the room was over grown and looked terrible the staff were not very friendly at all and didn't seem to interested in there job. Would not stay here again

Room Tip: Make sure you reconfirm your booking prior to your arrival to make sure you get the room you booked
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Shalend P, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would love to have you come back and give us another chance to prove that this is not usual for our hotel.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly at shalend@vrgroup.co.nz if you might reconsider staying with us again in the future so I can ensure you a more comfortable stay.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This hotel was fairly good to stay at just before our flight. The hotel provides a free shuttle to the airport. The room and bathroom were very clean. A fridge, kettle, tv, fan and heater are provided. The staff were loving when we stayed there. The airport is a 5-10 minute drive. There is a charge for wi-fi, 20 minutes for $2.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shalend P, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hi Sarah

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely horrible dirty place, advised the manager who was totally disinterested. Please do not book here, worst place my family have ever stayed. Got tummy bugs and children got bad chests from the damp

• Stayed: January 2013
Shalend P, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Jillster111

Thank you so much for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies that your experience was less that top notch. Any feedback we receive helps to make us better. I would love for you to contact me directly at shalend@vrgroup.co.nz as there are number of issues you have raised in your review that are a real concern to me. I need to know your booking details so that I can trace your room details. I am not one to take such things easily and need to address them after receiving more information.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Auckland Airport Kiwi Motel

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Well the hotel worth it's value 120%.
Location near the airport
Supermarket/pharmacy/2 restaurants in 5 minutes walk access. So you can easily prepare for the next part of your trip.
Parking is free and there were plenty of places at least when we stayed.
Rooms are clean.
Stuff is polite and ready for help
Provided adapter for European plug-in
No conditioner provided which together with hot summer makes sleeping a bit uncomfortable ( frankly speaking they provided fan, but I don't like sleeping under "Katrina" type of wind)
No free wi-fi

I would recommend this hotel if you need 1 night stay before going deeper to the NZ

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shalend P, General Manager at Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Andrey,
I would like to thank you for taking out time to comment on your recent stay with us.

We are so glad to hear that you embraced what we offer here at our property. Great rooms, Great price, Great location – there are no properties in Auckland Airport that can match what we offer with complimentary breakfast and free parking.

Take care and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.