After a month away from home and having had a frustrating lengthy trip back to New Zealand before hitting Samoa I decided to indulge myself with a night of luxury at the Novotel at the Auckland Airport. Over cold and indifferent places to stay this was bliss. And yes I upgraded to the executive suit on floor 11. I cannot fault the rooms, service and my enjoyment of staying here. Things worked, the phone went, the towels were lush, the bed comfortable and the staff gracious and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. I will certainly pay the extra if I have another night over to spend in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere