I stayed here 1 night before an early morning flight. The room was really nice and I liked being able to look out our window over the airport runway. The wifi was really expensive to use (I think around $15 a day). I think that's a bit steep considering this isn't a budget hotel, surely it should be included?
The breakfast buffet was amazing with pretty much anything you could want. Unfortunately for us we didn't get to enjoy as much as we would've liked since we were up early for our flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere