$142
$124
Hotels.com
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$85
$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$103
$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$78
$109
$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Oakwood Manor(Mangere)
$106
$102
Agoda.com
4,789 results
All reviewsinternational terminalacross the roadauckland airportan early morning flightnew zealandnext morningbuffet breakfastlong flightcomfortable bedconvenient locationarriving lateroom ratemini barbetween flightsrental carstayed one nightwake up call
Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Clearly no one at this airport Novotel bothers to read any Accor profiles - indeed I was told this information wasn't automaticaly attached to my booking even though I booked through the Accor webpage...

I check in at 10pm to be told there are no rooms available for an upgrade... fair enough. I go to my room - which is directly opposite the lift - return to checkin to point out that my profile explicitly asks for rooms away from the lift... and then told no profile was ever read.. the duty manager then intervened and "magically" an upgraded room was offered - which was very nice, but why was I told none were available when there clearly was???... Unimpressed. It seems that the Novotel's booking system is very 20th century and dysfunctional... but this is the 21st century with all software possibilities to link profiles to bookings surely??

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MGA1600
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Every time booking is made online, new profile is created to avoid overwriting the existing profile; in case the booking is for a difference person with the same name. Profiles are manually linked to existing ones if the details match.

I do apologise for the oversight as your profile should have been checked and linked to prepare for your requests in advance. Concerning the upgrade, I’m glad that the duty manager was able to rectify the error and re-arranged the other arrivals to ensure your stay was comfortable.

On behalf of the team, I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, having to move the rooms around and also the incorrect information given upon arrival.

Thank you for staying with us, and I do hope to see you again to deliver a better service on your next stay.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We've used Novotel's day rooms on three separate occasions during long layovers in Auckland.

Not only is this hotel perfectly located at the airport, but it's probably the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in hundreds of hotels!).

The day use rooms are quiet and dark, perfect for daytime sleeping. They're well equipped, comfortable and incredibly clean. I only wish we could have stayed longer.

On each occasion, check-in was quick and easy, and we were curled up in bed within minutes of leaving the international airport.

As an added bonus, the hotel is close to Villa Maria, which is the perfect location for a nice long lunch and a glass of grape. Sure, you can take a taxi, but if you're like us, and need fresh air and exercise between long flights, it's only an hour's walk away.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melnq8
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and returning again for a comfortable day’s sleep.

You found a great spot! Villa Maria is a lovely location to wind down in between flights, instead of sitting at the airport terminal when you have a long transit time.

I’m glad our team was able to deliver the best we can, and thank you for your comment on the cleanest hotel! I will definitely share this with our housekeeping team – they would love this!

See you on your next trip!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

What I found disappointing was the service from the front desk, I travel frequently and stay in both hotel chains and private hotels. There was a complete lack of service, the impression given was that you were a captive market because you wanted to stay close to the airport for an early morning flight. I have stayed at hotels about 5 minutes from the airport and will probably stay in these in the future unless there is a marked improvement in attitude.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I’m sorry to hear that the service level from the frontline staff did not meet your standards. For feedback and development opportunities, I would love to hear from you. It is important for us to understand from guest’s point of view to train staff to ensure the expectations are met.

I apologise again for the let down, and look forward to hearing from you.

H7485-rd@accor.com

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Arriving on a flight from Australia at midnight this hotel is very handy being just a few meters from the arrival gate and just what you need for a short overnight. The breakfast was excellent and the gym facilities are very good, would happily return on our next journey to NZ.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you Darryn for sharing your experience online.
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hope you had a great mother’s day weekend with the family.