$141
$125
$102
$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$80
$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$116
$85
Agoda.com
$74
$108
$97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Oakwood Manor(Mangere)
$79
$76
$105
$102
4,783 results
All reviewsinternational terminalacross the roadauckland airportan early morning flightnew zealandnext morningbuffet breakfastlong flightcomfortable bedconvenient locationarriving lateroom ratemini barbetween flightsrental carstayed one nightwake up call
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Arrived at near midnight after a flight from Australia. It was absolutely teeming down with rain so the final run from the end of the covered walkway to the hotel resulted in my partner and I being soaked to the skin along with our luggage becoming saturated. Check in was fast and efficient. The room was tiny but the bed was comfortable. But who on earth designed the hideous bathroom surrounded by glass? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like some privacy when using a toilet & shower! Also every time either of us used it during the night the light lit up the whole room because of the glass surround. Now for the food. We went to the restaurant for a meal because even though it was 1am there our body clocks were still on Aussie time and we had not yet eaten. One they found the chef who appeared to have gone missing our meals came out fairly promptly. What I was served was like nothing I've ever seen in my life. 3 small pieces of battered fish that were so over cooked they literally exploded once the fork was pushed into them. There was a very small piece of fish inside that was dried out like a piece of leather and the remainder was hard as rock batter! The chips were just ok and the salad was a pile of lettuce with no dressing. My partner had the Ravioli which he described as "tasteless slop". We were charged $28 for each of these so called meals. Next morning the breakfast was a repeat of the night before, absolutely the worst ever two meals we have ever eaten! What a welcome to New Zealand.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dantom33
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you for your review, and I apologise for the disappointment you and your partner experienced.

Design of the bathroom is something we often discuss with our guests and it results in two extreme ends; which we are constantly collecting feedbacks to share with our design team.

In regards to the midnight meal, I have investigated this further with the information given from you. I believe the team member on duty has offered an alternative which was not accepted on the night. I do apologise if this option was unsuitable for your needs.

With the breakfast, we have variety of options from selection of cereals, breads and fruits along with hot cooked food – even with the chef providing selection of hot cooked foods on request. I do hope this offer was available to you and that you were able to enjoy this.

Overall, I’m sorry to hear the overall standard was below your expectations. We do hope to have you back with us again for a complimentary meal with us for your to enjoy our true Square Restaurant and Bar.

Please do feel free to contact me for any other concerns you would share with us.

Thank you, and have a great rest of the week.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This airport hotel is located just a short walk from international arrivals at the airport , so convenience wins here . We stayed on 7th May 2014 in room 627 with a cost of NZ$200.00 ( room only ) , quite expensive for a 4star hotel & Expensive Wifi at $30 per day , in-house dining was also relatively expensive with small steaks (300g ) costing $40.00 , local wines costing around $45.00 .
My lasting memory is of reception staff that were unable to greet and smile, and lack of service .
A near new hotel , however we could not obtain heat in our room and had to request a heater .

Frightening prices eventuated when we asked a taxi to take us to a mall some 300m away - $45.00 for a 4mins ride !!!!!!! . Maybe the tourism industry at the airport could sort this one out ?.

Room Tip: A near new hotel , so any room will be good .
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your response, and thank you for your additional information on the stay for us to investigate this little further and discuss with the team.

Extremely disappointed to see the service you received upon check out, and I do apologise on behalf of the team. I have looked up on your stay to see whether if I could get in touch with you, however this was not available.

Advantage of the location and the convenience for long haul travellers, we often experience high number of visitors and the price reflects that demand. On the taxi price, if the taxi was caught from the taxi rank just outside the terminal there is a minimum charge of $25-30 that applies automatically on the bill for the airport fee. However, if the taxi is arranged through the hotel, this can price can be discounted.

Apologies for your overall stay and the experience during your stay, please do share with us if you had any other encounters with staff that may not have been satisfactory, so we can share this feedback with the team.

Thank you for staying with us, have a lovely weekend,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

You couldn't ask for a better location for an Airport hotel, literally right outside the terminal building. The room was comfortable and very quiet, no noise from the airport at all. We didn't use the restaurant but wandered across to the terminal where there is the usual choice of eateries, shops and a bar. Wi-fi in the lobby was chargeable but eat in the airport catering area and get it free. We stayed one night on arrival in NZ and then toured in a motor home for 3 weeks returning for another night before flying on to our next stop. The Novotel were very happy to store a case for us while we were touring round the country, and all the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
NovotelAKLAirport, Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for staying with us – and returning again. Great to see that you were able to have a comfortable night’s sleep before your next adventure.

Hope your travel was filled with sunshine, and many photo opportunities to share with the family back in UK.

It may not be so soon, but see you on your next visit to New Zealand.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights, one on the way to Tonga and the other on the return journey. The staff were very efficient and welcoming, special thanks to Jess in the restaurant, who helped with food and wine selection and was very pleasant.
This is a perfect hotel for those with a one night stopover as you can walk over, check in your bags and come back to the hotel for their excellent breakfast.
This was a good quality hotel with all the facilities you could need, including tea making and milk in the fridge, essential for a travelling Brit who is a tea drinker.
I opted for a room with free wi-fi and breakfast included, which was the best choice for me.
One small gripe was that the salad that came with my meal on the first stay, looked like someone had been to the supermarket, brought a packet salad and just grabbed a handful and put it on my plate. I did mention this to Jess and whether it had anything to do with it or not, on my return trip, the salad with my meal had been fully prepared and had a dressing.

Room Tip: The rooms with free wi-fi and breakfast included were best value.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Great to see you have taken the executive room offer. It is a great value plus you don’t need to worry about additional charges during the stay.

Jess will be very happy to see this feedback, I will print this out and share with her and her team. Hope the issue with the salad was rectified on the night and I do apologise if the presentation gave out a wrong impression.

As I can see that you have travelled for a business purpose, we have great selection of boardrooms at a good rate that can be rented out for a half day or more. You could easily use the hotel as the base to meet with multiple clients saving time and make the most of the visit – efficient!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel last minute when the one we had booked made us run run run away.
The staff here were fantastic. As we are a family of 5 it could have been potentially difficult. However they made up two rooms and added an extra bed and got them interconnecting .
They did this quickly and with little fuss . It is so nice to know that you are right next to the airport as our flight was at around 4 in the morning. A little on the expensive side I guess, but this was worth it for the beautiful nights sleep and calm mind in the morning

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Oh I must know what happened before you found us!

Interconnecting rooms are handy for larger families, not having to split the parents up to stay with each child, and also not packed into one room trying to fit in amongst all the luggage!

Glad our staff were able to help you and make your preparation easy before flying back home.

Hope we are your first choice for your next visit! Thank you for staying with us, and your review.