We stayed here due to a late-early flight. This hotel is conveniently located just metres from the international terminal. The domestic terminal is a 10-15 minute walk away along a sign posted path. The room was nice, bed ok, flat pillows but pillow menu available. Room was quiet, nice and dark for a good sleep. We had breakfast in the Restaurant downstairs, you pay about $35 for a hot Buffett with a reasonable range of options. I would say this hotel is overpriced for what it is but they hold the market being the only hotel that close to the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere