Arrived to the airport late in the evening but thankfully Novotel Airport is literally across the road. We checked in within minutes, and as it was our honeymoon (we were flying on to Tahiti in the morning) we were given a glass of champaign to celebrate, courtesy of the hotel. The room was small but well furnished.
Breakfast was fine, what you would expect from any hotel really, nothing outstanding but still nice. I will say that the continental breakfast is slightly lacking and the cost of a full breakfast is very steep for what you get.
As our flight was not until 3 I requested a late check out (normally at 11) and they gladly added an hour free of charge.
For a one stop hotel to transit in between its perfect. Breakfast is a bit pricey but it definitely did the job and the convenience is just too good to pass up. All in all it was a lovely start to our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located beside Auckland International Terminal and 30 minutes to the city centre, Novotel Auckland Airport provides the perfect accommodation solution for guests travelling in and out of New Zealand. Combining the beauty of natural landscapes with cutting edge architectural design, this hotel features 263 elegant rooms and suites, theatre-style conference centre, 10 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped gym. Parking available at airport, fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Mangere
- Novotel Auckland Airport Mangere